Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Life in a Nutshell

I thought I would start a blog and see what happens. It may be good therapy...So I was born an airforce brat. Born in England but spent most of my childhood in Anchorage, AK. Growing up in AK was different. I love when I tell people I grew up in AK and I get all the stupid questions like....Do they speak English there? How does it feel to be back in the US? Did you live in an igloo? Did you ride dog sleds? Are you an Eskimo? Anyways, you get the drift. Now to my current life.....I have been divorced 2 times...yep that's right. I am married for a 3rd time. My husband now is in the Army. I love him dearly. I have 2 boys. One from my first marriage and one from my second. Dustin is 14, he currently lives with my parents. It is a long, involved story in which I will blog about another time. And no, he was not taken from me, I was not a druggie or unfit to care for him. It was a choice....like I said I will explain another time. Sean is my 10 yr old with Aspergers. I just started homeschooling him a couple of months ago when I realized public schools pretty much suck for kids with Aspergers. Will blog about that too later :)  I am 34 yrs old and I have no life. I pretty much homeschool in the mornings, nap or read or watch TV in the afternoons and cook dinner and clean in the evenings.....fun stuff.  Sometimes I feel lazy.....but I have Lupus and I have to remind myself that rest is an important part of my day......So until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment