Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lupus SLE

Lupus is killing me with fatigue. Lately I feel like all I want to do is sleep. I am ignoring other things that need to be done and replacing it with sleeping.  My apartment needs to be cleaned, laundry needs to be done and I can not get motivated to do any of it. I have to make myself do it tomorrow I suppose....I love my husband, but I would really like some help from him sometimes. I can not get much help without an argument or rolling of eyes and a ticked off attitude. I feel so guilty....Maybe I am wrong to ask him for help around the house. I mean he does work and I do not. My mornings are full with homeschooling but my afternoons are free. If I wasn't so darn tired......I just find it funny that my husband has all the time in the world for golf, video games and surfing the internet, but no time for helping me.  Maybe I shouldn't ask for help? Sometimes I feel like apologizing that I am not always feeling good...but it's not really my fault and it's not something I can change. Well, now that I have vented, I am going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment